At Turning Stone’s Fly Fishing, we operate year-round with a group of professional, full-time fishing guides. When scheduling a fishing trip with us, we ask you to try to avoid canceling or rescheduling your fishing trip as this creates scheduling and booking conflicts with our guides.
The cancellation and booking policy can be found below. This policy reflects the rights of Turning Stone’s Fly Fishing, LLC and applies to all of our fishing trips. We understand that unforeseen situations may arise beyond control which sometimes affects travel plans. We believe in a fair approach to cancellations. Our cancellation policy is such that it protects our guides’ livelihoods if a scheduled guide trip is cancelled. In some situations, it allows deposits from cancelled trips toward future trip bookings.
Only your fishing guide may cancel your guided trip prior to the scheduled date due to weather, river conditions, or mechanical breakdown.
- Our trips fill quickly, therefore when reserving a trip in advance, a $100, non-refundable deposit is required to hold your trip on the water. No exceptions.
- If you do not show up for your trip, you will be charged the full price of the scheduled guide trip.
- Fishing trips that cancel less than 48 hours or in the event of a “no show” recipient will result in the forfeiture of deposit and remaining trip balance.
- Guided fishing trips proceed if the guide deems the conditions are safe rain or shine. Inclement weather or undesirable fishing conditions are NOT acceptable reasons for the client to cancel.
- In the event of dangerous conditions, Turning Stone’s Fly Fishing reserves the right to cancel the trip. If your reservation is cancelled due to unsafe conditions, you will have the option to apply your deposit towards a future trip within the calendar year.
Turning Stone’s Fly Fishing feels that this policy is more than fair. At the end of the day, we want you to have a terrific time on the water with us under favorable conditions.