- Remote learning as a means for teachers to continue instructing students
- How to turn your dining room table into a space in which you can work from home
- Working from home while simultaneously helping your kids with remote learning
- Hosting family gatherings over video conferencing software on laptops and tablets
- Entertaining children when nothing in your area is open, including playgrounds
- Finding ways to make our small businesses work while maintaining social distancing and sanitation
We're still experiencing warm temps here in the Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina!! We are fishing for small wild fish in backcountry locations at this time, and will continue to do so until the 2016 North Carolina fall delayed harvest stockings start at the beginning of October! As of now, the bite is still pretty good depending on which stream we go to. Adams Parachutes, yellow Stimulators, and Caddis in sizes 12-18 will get it done if presented properly. poor drifts will result in a long day for the angler!
As far as the 2016 fall North Carolina delayed harvest stockings go that will change everything. the fishing will be red hot here in just a few short weeks. You won't find a prettier place to be in trout water than here in the Smokies at that time of year!! Trips are booking every day for this now, don't miss out on the action!!
**BOOK NOW** 724-986-2652
It is hard to believe it has been less than a year since we first became familiar with the term social distancing. A lot has changed since that term first entered society. In the relatively short time since then, we have experts in several terms and activities, including:
Even in a typical year, we all need to take a break once in a while. With the additional stress a pandemic brings, you need to find a way to relax and unwind while maintaining social distancing. Are you searching for a new hobby you can do outdoors? Are you struggling to think of how you can give yourself a break from the stress of work and school? Trout fishing is the ultimate social distancing activity. Here are seven reasons why you should take a break in the water and go fly fishing: